Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It's SWEET to be a 5th Grader!!!

Welcome to 5th Grade!!!
My name is Mrs. Rapp and I am looking forward to having your child in my classroom this year. Since we will be spending time together, I wanted to tell you a little about myself. This is my 16th year teaching.  I graduated from Texas Tech University in 2001...Wreck 'Em Tech! At Tech, I received a Bachelor degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with a minor in English. Some of my favorite things are flowers, reading, traveling and all things Texas Tech (LOVE my Red Raiders). I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. We are going to have a fun and successful year in fifth grade!! Feel free to contact me anytime with your questions or concerns.

Our PTA has a Facebook page, and a Twitter account.  These, as well as our campus webpage, should be checked often for current events and happenings around our campus! I love to have my students, parents, and even grandparents blog about what we are learning. I'm looking forward to a "SWEET" year!!!
Thank You,

Mrs. Rapp


No comments:

Post a Comment